Friday 14 May 2010

A Mini-Mishmash

Ok, so the words "blogging" and "epic fail" are pretty much synonymous with me right now...

The past 6 months have been pretty rough, I've got to be honest. But the light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger! Which either means that it'll all be over very soon, or I'm going to be squished by an oncoming train in the near future...

Let's be optimistic, shall we :-)

So, tonight I go to the Lisburn Annual Praise Service, and stay over at one of my loveliest friends' houses. Excitement!! Greek exam in one week, and counting. Words cannot describe how I'm feeling about this, so we'll suffice with a keyboard mash:

"hwfguifg;isud;cgi;gfwduhsu'gwUFIDSGHBDFCXHIOEV qhfvdsf"

There you go.

Right now, I'm going to go for a cycle! Six miles of hills? I say bring it on!

Tomorrow, I intend to blog properly for the first time in a long while, and hopefully I can keep some sort of discipline to it :-/

No comments: