Friday 21 May 2010

The Hiiiiillls Are Aliiiive..... (8)

I feel so LIBERATED!

Apart from my liberty in Christ of course :-)

I came out of my Greek exam approximately 3 hours ago, and boy was it a GOOD feeling! I don't have another one of those bad boys to worry about until Christmas. It wasn't necessarily the feeling that I had done well... More the freedom you feel when you realise you don't have to religiously memorise vocabulary tables, conjugations of verbs and declensions of nouns during every spare moment the day sends your way...

I just want to SING!!!

I think there are 10/11 more exams to go, so maybe I'll save the singing for a while.

There isn't a great deal about my life that's bloggable at the moment, what with college, exams and studying etc.

I have a few posts that I'd like to work on, so maybe there will be something intellectually stimulating on here soon :-) I'll let you know how it pans out.

"My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
2 Corinthians 12v9-10

No comments: