Tuesday 25 May 2010

“I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.”

^^ Pretty much sums me up! =)

So, today I read a quote by Ms. Hepburn, and subsequently "googled" it and found a whooooole page full of them! Some of them just hit the nail right on the head. Inspiring =)

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.

If I get married, I want to be very married.

It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so 'don't fuss, dear; get on with it.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://hapna.com/pre/buypropeciaonline/#10846 cost of propecia at cvs - buy propecia generic finasteride