Thursday 27 May 2010

Personal Evangelism...

I have an exam on the above subject tomorrow morning. Soo... Instead of studying it, I thought I'd blog about it ^_^

How often do we as Christians share our faith with those around us? It's something I've been feeling quite challenged about recently. Especially to my non-Christian friends. What I find difficult to determine is at what point you should confront them with their need of salvation - on a friendship level, are you a witness through the way that you live your life and then a verbal witness when the opportunity arises? Or should we be more forward in creating verbal opportunities? Much prayer needs to be given in seeking the LORD for opportunities - we cannot create an anxious thought in a soul out of Christ... It must be the work of the Holy Spirit.

Do we have faith that God can answer our prayers concerning bringing those we love to Himself? Do we pray believing that He will hear and answer those prayers, believing that we will have families united in Christ, and that our dear friends will one day know the Dearest of Friends?

Food for thought indeed.



"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."

No comments: