Thursday 1 March 2007

A Post of Random Little Thoughts...

I blog FAR too much. You'd know, you're reading it haha. The entries will become significantly less regular when i've finished painting my room etc. but i have so much to talk about at the minute, so much i want to share with everyone, that i'm enjoying blogging "too much". I really do have better things to be getting on with, but like i said, it won't be for very much longer.

My posts are way too long, but i can't help typing fast... I think if my typing were slower, my "readers" would be spared alot of boredom. And i think more people would get to the bottom of my entries.

I discovered today that when i get over-excited, my nose bleeds. I had thought this for a while but was waiting for my next bout of hyper-activity to test out my theory. I was right. I get giddy alot, i tend to be a very exciteable individual, but just now and then one little episode occurs and then... Well my nose bleeds apparently.

I console myself with the fact that i am sensible when i need to be, and if everybody were sensible all the time, the world would be a very boring place. Like it or lump it :D

No comments: