Monday 12 March 2007

Laughed So Hard I Cried...

Before you read this, i have a very strange sense of humour. I found a quotes page, and i have cut and paste some of the funny ones in here, too funny to miss!

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines. (IMHO: The funniest!)

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

If you can't fix it with duck tape you haven't used enough.

"I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay."

Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Honk If Anything Falls Off.

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To.

" WARNING: in case of rapture, this car will be driverless. " (NOTE: I don't believe in secret rapture but i just found this amusing :D)

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haw haw! These are hilarious.

Philip Mackereth said...

Rofl! the first one and the last one are the best... :D

Anonymous said...

Extremely funny , however i think u stole the duck-tape one from our local impression of a doctor , Jack Plested. :D