Friday 6 March 2009

It's official... I'm the worst blogger ever!

I'm still alive.

And currently supposed to be writing a piece of coursework. My mum will flip when she finds out what time i go to bed... Ah well.

I really need to get back into the swing of blogging, i enjoy it, i just struggle to find time in which to blog. You know, in amongst my time wasting activities =)

Been struggling a bit recently, i won't go into details. But the LORD is gracious and never leaves me =)

"The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom i will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."

He really *has* been my strength recently. He has shown me just how weak i am without Him, completely useless. A worm. But through Him i am strong =)

My memory is still really bad =(

I'm looking forward to the Summer.

That is all. Profound thoughts to follow later =)

No comments: